Friday, October 9, 2009

KIMO!

So once again it was time to go get some chemo for my body.

Everything went smoothly I had good blood counts and good pee.

So just some updating information:

I will have check up scans on October 30th

and my surgery has been scheduled for January 6th, 2010

So that is how my future looks right now.

I also wanted answer a few questions from my readers

Deidre my flu shot did leave my arm a little pain for a few days after.

And For Kelsey

The cancer I have is called Ewings Sarcoma it is a bone cancer. But right now for me it is in my lungs and on top of my left diaphram.

So that is that.

Shots: 120

Pills: 290

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave. Glad to hear everything is going well! I was happy to see you answer my question too! Hope all is well and you are loving life.

Anonymous said...

Hey David,
Glad to catch up with things on your end. Sounds like you are moving forward and still as awesome as ever.
What's the surgery in Jan.? You going to be in S.D. for it? Come visit !!

Kels H.M. said...

Dave, I am truly sorry that you're going through this. It's such oddly frustrating stuff, that cancer crap. My dad was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma when I wasn't quite two years old. But he's stubborn & he's stuck around, which I am really grateful for, but it's really tough to fight a battle against such a sneaky opponent. Good luck, my friend, keep fighting.