Monday, January 24, 2011

Time for Meat


This past Wednesday my buddy Shane invited me to this BBQ place in Orem.

It is located at 70 N. Geneva Ave. in Orem.

I ordered their pulled pork sandwich and beef brisket with and a side of coleslaw.

I don't know where to begin. Let me just say that my current belief is that this is the Best BBQ in Utah County. It is far superior than the Smoking Apple in Lindon. I am open to suggestions of other BBQ places to try but until proven wrong I am sticking by my words.

The pork was succulent and tender. The brisket had a fabulous dry rub crust surround a juicy, pink center and the coleslaw was made to order so it was not soggy from sitting in the dressing all day.

Rating: 4.5 Bald Heads

The only reason I do not give it 5 Bald Head is because I need to go there more than once and try other items from the menu, but it definantly has the potential to live up to its name.

No comments: