Friday, February 27, 2009

Round 6-Days 3,4, and 5.

Day Three:
my father went with me and spend the morning at the hospital. The only hiccup on Wednesday was that when we were about one mile from our exit on the freeway I decided that I could no longer hold in my urine and so my dad pulled over to the side of the freeway and I peed right there as many cars passed during the morning commute. So I am sure a lot of people saw more on their way to work than they would have liked.

Day Four:
went very smooth and without incident and I downloaded many songs from the 90's it was a total retro day. Songs such as: Run Around by: Blues Traveler, Take my picture by: Filter, Save Tonight by: Eagle eye Cherry, and many songs by No Doubt just to name a few.

So today, DAY 5, went very quick and we were out of the hospital and home by noon. So we could not have asked for a better day 5. It went as smooth as the impeachment of Rob Blagojevich.

Thanks again to everyone who has commented on this blog or who has said prayers in my behalf. They are felt and you never can have to many.

If you have any question about anything about my bout against cancer fell free to comment on this blog, or email me at cansirboi1986@gmail.com

shots: 59

pills: 176

TGIF! Yeah for the weekend.

No comments: