Friday, April 3, 2009


So here is an update,

So my father, mother, and I went and talked with the surgeon and it went very well he gave us the pros and cons of surgery and we were there talking to him for a solid half an hour or so. He was very professional and seems like he will do a fantastic job and you can tell that we takes what he does very seriously and really cares about his patients even if he has only just met you.

So that was Tuesday and then Wednesday I went and got another blood transfusion making this my fourth one. But while I was there I talked with my Oncologist and She has talk to the surgeon after we had and the two of them decided to switch to the new chemotherapy first before doing the surgery in hopes that the new chemo will significantly shrink the tumors more and so the surgery will not be as evasive and be more effective overall.

So I will begin the new chemo on the 13th of April and will do that for about two months and then will have another round of test done to see the results and then more than likely will have the surgery done at that point.

That is the schedule as of now but as we know the ride of life it is always subject to change.

Shots: 83

Pills: 212

1 comment:

Robby said...

"Our future is as bright as our faith" - Thomas S. Monson