Monday, January 26, 2009

Round 5-Day 1

Hello after a 6 week break to enjoy the Holidays and begin and complete Radiation treatment it was back to Children's Hospital.

So once again it is back to getting up at 6 in the morning and to begin drinking large amounts of water and gatorade so that my pee is clear enough so that I may be approved by the doctor for chemo. 

So upon arrival my mother dropped me off and I skipped the checking in part because I needed to go pee so bad. I went start to the bed that I always use and put my stuff on in then went into the cupboard and grabbed a urine cup and then took care of my business. 

Today went very smoothly and we got home at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon. So I will go in for the four days and back to the grind of chemo. 

This is round 5 out of 12. So at this point the projected ending is in June.

Shots: 44

pills: 135

Pints of blood: 4

Love ya all and thanks for the prayers of support!

No comments: