so Today I finished my last day of radiation!
I am excited about this day for a few reasons:
1. The Radiation part of my treatment is complete and it is always good to celebrate milestones.
2. After wearing stickers on my chest for six weeks I am very excited to be sticker free. (It is much easier to take a shower now.)
3. I no longer have to drive to La Jolla everyday for the treatments.
But I would be lying if I said there aren't any sad parts to ending treatments.
1. Good bye to very cold handed radiation tech. She would help me line up perfectly for the machine and had the coldest hands ever. (Exactly like Elliot Reed if you have seen that episode.)
2. The wonderful complimentary pastry that I was able to enjoy each morning during the car ride home.
3. Listening to Cliff and company on KSON. my mom loves them.
Well so that is the update. I will start my next round of chemo on Monday. I have 8 more and then I will be good as new.
Once again if you have any questions, comments, likes, dislikes, suggestions feel free to email, facebook, or comment on this blog.