Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Pioneer Day!

No better way to celebrate Pioneer Day in Utah than posting my Heart Juices video.

Disclaimer: I am super D duper high on pain pills and had woken up from the surgery the previous hour when this video was taken. So, I can not be held accountable or judges for my words or actions.

Also, it is slightly graphic. So, finish your bowl of marshmallow mateys before you watch it.


here is the link:


You can also search it on Youtube under Dave Chalk's Heart Juices!

Once again Happy Pioneer Day!

Pokes: 18

Pills: 172

Tv show watching: I have started watching Wilfred, Season 2 of Rookie Blue, and two British shows. The first being Whites and watched the first episode of Misfits today. Besides Rookie Blue, I am undecided on my thoughts on the previously mentioned shows. If you have seen them let me know how you feel about them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved to find out that you are not the tin man....I've been wondering if you were the tin man or not for many moons now. lol

Liz said...

freaky!!!! the way it moved!
and awesome.

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Happy Pioneer Day to you too sir. You could totally be lying and there could be no such thing, but still.
+followed