Friday, February 24, 2012

Duke's in Malibu

President's Day Weekend has a great weekend for consuming awesome Seafood.

I am one of those weird people who the majority of the time prefers my seafood raw over cooked. I just enjoy sushi some much more than cooked salmon, shrimp, or lobster. But since neither of my parents enjoy sushi...We never go to sushi when vacationing together. (Which is fine...I love all food)

Last Saturday we went here
It is located on a cliff on the coast in Malibu

Here is the menu items I ate...

ROCKET SALAD

Arugula, Maui onion, bacon, roasted beets, goat cheese, white balsamic vinaigrette


PARMESAN AND HERB CRUSTED

The house favorite, sautéed with panko, macadamia nuts, lemon and capers...the fish I chose was Australian Barramundi...

Barramundi was very very delicious...However it did not have the texture of normal fish....It resembled the consistency of chicken more than fish.  I did not mind because it was delicious. So put Barramundi on the list of fish that I like cooked. I have never had it raw so that will be another time.

All-in-all it was a great weekend food wise, family wise, and anti-school and utah wise.

Here is a link to the menu if you wish to salavate more....MENU




1 comment:

Chelsie said...

This makes me wish I liked seafood...