Wednesday, February 22, 2012

President's Day Weekend in Malibu

For this past weekend I accompanied my family to a weekend getaway to Malibu, CA. It was a great getaway from Utah, School, and great to see the beach, my family, and eat some amazing FOOD.


This Weekend I had amazing fish and chips at a little shack that looked out the Malibu Coast. It was called Neptune Nets.
Across the street from it was an amazing view of the ocean

Here is a picture of the fish, shrimp, and chips. 
It is some of the best fish and chips I have had in a LONG time.
Especially because there is none in the state of Utah.

It gets 4.5 Bald Heads

Here is a Picture of me sitting on the Forrest Gump bench doing my best impression. 
This is at the Santa Monica Pier.

While at the Pier my mother insisted that we play some carnival style games. And of course I won...I won a stuffed Yo Gabba Gabba doll!

I won a stuffed version of this character....The tall red one-eyed one...NOT Jack Black.

No comments: