Monday, May 7, 2012

Cornish Pasty Company

To end my time in Arizona, I had to go to my favorite Arizonian Restaurant. This place!

The Cornish Pasty Company! 


This and gay bar tacos are my two favorite places to eat in Arizona and are a requirement every time I am in the state.


The best way to describe it is "Gourmet Hot Packet" it sounds weird, but it is delicious.

5 out of 5 bald heads!

There were 8 people who accompanied me on my visit and they all love it. I have yet to take someone there who did not fall in fancy hot pocket love.

I even made new friends Connor and Shannon Coffin. They were great dinner conversationalists. I hope to meet up with them again during my next AZ visit.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh man. You know I just laughed for real at a certain label found at the bottom.
Too good.
There was so much love at that dinner...so much love.