Thursday, May 17, 2012

 

This past Monday I spent a few hours outside walking around the Sugarhouse area of SLC. I was killing time waiting for my friend during her dance company's practice. As I was walking area I ran into this wonderful burger joint. It is on 21st South and roughly 9 east.







I remember that I had eaten here a few times while I lived in the Sugarhouse area. It is a great place to get an old fashioned hamburger. Two of these hamburgers will do the body good. They are not pricey at all. Each hamburger is $ 1.39.

I give this place a 4 out of 5 bald heads.

You don't go here if you want a big juicy stomach
filling burger. But, for a small lunch that will hold you over until a good dinner. This is the place.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, who is your doctor in SLC? Mine was Leah Newmeyer...Nice lady.